Notes to editors
- The Shifting Powers series complements the work of the Lloyd’s Lab, Lloyd’s Futureset, and the Product Launchpad which each share the goal of bring the industry together to help communities and businesses build resilience against geopolitical risk.
- Read the full report: Shifting powers: Geopolitics and the threat of physical cyber risk
- Read Shifting powers: Meeting the challenges of the geopolitical landscape
- Read Shifting Powers: Shifting powers: Climate cooperation, chaos or competition?
- Lloyd’s Futureset is our global platform and community dedicated to driving greater societal and economic resilience to the world’s most challenging risks. By bringing together diverse perspectives, and through cutting-edge risk insight, intelligence, and cross-industry dialogue on the most complex and fast-changing risks faced by communities, businesses and countries, Lloyd’s Futureset aims to build greater societal understanding and collaboration to find solutions and support greater preparedness, protection and resilience.
- Learn more about Cyber at Lloyd’s
- More news and information available from lloyds.com
+44 (0) 20 7327 5111 | firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 20 7327 5391 | email@example.com
+44 (0) 20 7327 6144 | firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 20 7327 6125 | email@example.com
+44 (0) 20 7327 5721 | Elliot.Maule@lloyds.com
+65 6870 9227 | Suganthy.Selva@lloyds.com
Lloyd’s is the world’s leading marketplace for commercial, corporate and specialty risk solutions. Through the collective intelligence and expertise of the market’s underwriters and brokers, we’re sharing risk to create a braver world.
The Lloyd’s market offers the resources, capability and insight to develop new and innovative products for customers in any industry, on any scale, in more than 200 territories.
We’re made up of more than 50 leading insurance companies, over 200 registered Lloyd’s brokers and a global network of over 4,000 local coverholders. Behind the Lloyd’s market is the Corporation: an independent organisation and regulator working to maintain the market’s successful reputation and operation.
We’re working to build solutions for the most current and prevalent threats. As Chair of the Insurance Task Force for HRH The Prince of Wales’s Sustainable Markets Initiative, Lloyd’s is bringing the industry together to insure the transition to net zero. Our research community is pooling expertise from across the industry to provide cutting edge insight on systemic risks from climate change to cyber security.
And through our digital-led strategy, The Future at Lloyd’s, we’re making it easier and cheaper to place, price and process cover in the Lloyd’s market.